We reached this Hotel on a 30th June, 2013 Saturday night at 11pm after a long journey, a long wait at the reception as there was a queue of guests and refreshment seekers, which were being sold by the solo receptionist, we were given a room which had a filthy toilet, the mental trauma caused by the sight will never go away from my mind, we went back to reception immediately, we were then made to go back to the room to show the filth to Ninna (she herself was polite) at the reception after another hour it was decided by her to shift us to another hotel and we had to wait again for a taxi to take us to the Crowne Plaza where we checked in at 2pm. The Cumulus is very tacky and maybe because of its proximity to the station and the hangers on there made my wife and me very uncomfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki