“great pizzas”

Ristorante Dennis Bulevardi
Ranked #400 of 1,522 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Ristorante Dennis is easy place where everybody are welcomed to enjoy famous pizzas and other home made italian style dishes. We have warm and welcoming staff and cosy atmosphere. "Good food and feeling since 1975"
Helsinki, Finland
“great pizzas”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

There are so many places that you can get decent pizzas in Helsinki so it takes something special really to stand out in this business. I think Dennis has managed pretty well. The pizzas are better and more crispy than you can get elsewhere. We were very pleased with our pizzas even though we didn´t have high expectations. They are more expensive, but I gladly paid for the extra quality.

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent pizza and pasta with a view”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Pizza and pasta with fresh ingredients, including wild mushrooms in season, were the main menu items. We found a table on the sidewalk and watched opera-goers arriving at the theater across Boulevardi and enjoyed a pleasant meal and some wine on a pleasant August evening.

Visited August 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Great lasagne”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We sat in the window - literally! Yep, it was fun perched there. Excellent lasagne. My wife ate ALL her pizza - she's never done that before! :-)

Visited May 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Delicious Dennis ;o)”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I arrived in Helsinki on a Friday evening, and after settling into a nearby hotel, we went for an evening walk - that's when we happened to stumble upon the Dennis restaurant. After having a quick look at their menu, and deciding that pizza was the thing for tonight, we went in. We were instantly greeted by a very friendly waitress that showed us to a table for two. The table situation is a bit special - half the restaurant sits in the window, on a small plateau.

When we were seated, the waitress brought over some water and took our drinks order. Shortly thereafter she returned with our drinks, and also brought with her a complimentary coleslaw salad as a little starter. We ordered a make-it-yourself-pizza with 4 toppings. (We chose; pepperoni, minced meat, red onions, and haloumi cheese). The wait for the food was not that long. The pizza tasted amazing! Really crispy, with plenty of toppings, and I couldn't even finish mine.

So overall: friendly place, with big portions and good service. The only odd thing is the seating - it's quite strange to sit at eye-level with people passing on the street. But oh well! I would recommend this to people, definitely. We were both very satisfied and happy to have found Dennis.

• Visited February 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Not really italian”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I tried the pizza but to be honest I don't think it was a very good one and definitely not Italian. I went there after reading the other reviews, but I must say that I should have chosen another restaurant.

Visited January 2013