“Beautiful church and a nice view”

Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali)
Book In Advance
$60.04*
Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
Ranked #7 of 293 things to do in Helsinki
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I visited on a Sunday. Due to the ongoing service, I didn't have a chance to look around inside very much. But the church is beautiful. The view of the city from outside is also very nice.

2  Thank Mendaril

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This orthodox cathedral is so beautiful inside. There are quite nice views from the outdoors as it is located on a small hill.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I loved it, it is sooooo beautiful. The area around was quite, not overcrowded place, but gorgeous. I could not take my eyes off the cathedral and cannot express it in words.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

It's pretty, good for photos, but it was locked the day we were there so I was very disappointed we didn't get to see the inside. It's a bit of an uphill hike to get there, but not a big deal. I was hoping for great views once there, but wasn't too impressed.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

A wonderful cathedral, up many steps, and it's worth attending a service. The choir is small but excellent and services are very heartfelt and moving.