“Cosy, stylish, not expensive and well located”
Review of Bravuria

Bravuria
Ranked #1,184 of 1,693 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Description: Bravuria is like a modern Italian marketplace, where people, good food, good drinks and life come together. We serve pasta, pizza, antipasti and salads. Our house made pasta is made the traditional way from eggs and Italian flour in our kitchen. We are very proud of it!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had pesto and sparkling water for 11eur. Dishes are bit strange (not typical Italian), but very good quality and taste. Atmosphere is good as well - a lot of young people chatting, meeting, drinking. I already visited most of high-end Helsinki restaurant, this one is just middle class, but I found it very cosy, stylish, not expensive (you can eat antipasti + pizza + water for 25eur),

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good food in cosy surroundings. The music a bit too loud for my taste, but the food is great and the menu has a variety to choose from. The location is ideal just in the centre of the city. Waiting time for the food was not long. Extra star for the great offer on sparkling wine; a bottle for just 15€!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Helsinki is an expensive city so this is a budget place here. Atmosphere is nice, more expensive looking that it is. Food is a little bit tasteless so ask for a lot of spices! There is a similar self-service Italian restaurant pretty near called Vapiano (Mikonkatu 15). Pretty equal.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Bravuria is a self service restaurant and as you enter there is always a smiling face to welcome you with a card which you later hand over to the cashier to know how much you've consumed. Here you make your food order by yourself straight to the chef and you can even see how your food is being prepared since the place has an open kitchen plan... for me I think its really a nice idea because I for one prefer it that way. I also like the fact that their menu has a number of healthy dishes to choose from but the prices are pretty high for a self service concept. Overall, this is a cool food place and with good soulful music mixes from a DJ every Saturday evening which actually has turned out to be my favorite time to be at Bravuria.

1  Thank Ahmed K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter took me to this place knowing my interest in cool but healthy fair. I have been to a similar place in US where when you go in they give you a card and then you go to different stations where the chefs take your orders, you place the card on the reader and it stores your bill. They then give you a pager to let you know when they have finished your item and you pick it up. It is very modern interior and cool...now for the food - excellent, they have a variety of made to order salads, pastas, and pizza's - I had a Caesar with the most wonderful chicken, but sampled the pizza and a couple pastas - all excellent made with fresh ingredients. There is a bar and they have unlimited sparkling water (that is unusual for Europa and especially Finland)...it was a lot of fun - it next to the large new modern shopping area above the Kampi bus terminal and not far from the Modern Art Museum Kiasma. I loved the place and refreshing new concept for Helsinki fair - most recommended.