1,379 results
All reviews finnish design alvar aalto rock church ironing room single room train station breakfast was included central location booked this hotel minute walk private sauna on foot walking distance reception staff porridge public transportation top floor
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We stayed here for one night during visit to Helsinki (Toto concert at Icehall). Hotel is near Kamppi Central Station which was nice.

Friendly service from arrival to departure. Lovely (little) rooms. And excellent breakfast! Loved the bacon (hahaha).

Definetely going back if visiting Helsinki overnight again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
HotelHelka, Service Manager at Hotel Helka, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Hello 848hannul,

Thank you for the feedback, I hope Toto was amazing.
See you again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I have visited Helka a couple of times now. Both times I was pleasantly surprised. The decor is very nice and customer service even nicer. Breakfast has lots of varieties even for those with dietary restrictions. Good location, good price. Recommend for everyone.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Jennyhms,

Wonderful that you enjoyed Helka so fully, hopefully you will be seen here in the hart of Kamppi again.
Have a lovely spring!

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on the last summer with my family. When they knew I brought my children they offer me bigger room with extra bed for free. And when I left my bag on tram, the front desk officer tried all he could to help me contact the tram company. Plus, the hotel have great breakfast and great location (Kamppi metro and bis station, and tram stations are only 5 minutes walk).

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
HotelHelka, Service Manager at Hotel Helka, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Hello Ii B,

Thank you vry much for your feedback! So nice that you enjoyed your stay in Helka. Too bad that the bag you lost on the tram was never found. Have a nice year 2018!

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We recently stayed 3 nights in the Hotel Helka which we discovered in the Lonely Planet travel book. We loved it. Finnish decor, comfortable rooms with every detail attended to. Big emphasis on environmental sustainability. Fantastic breakfast. Helpful staff. Located in central Helsinki near the Central Railway station. Within walking distance of the harbor, the ferry to the sea fort, museums and shopping. We would stay here again in a heartbeat! Great find.

Room Tip: We had a Comfort Double. Plenty of room and an in-room sauna!
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
HotelHelka, other at Hotel Helka, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Hello Treedoctorsweet,

So wonderful that you had a pleasant stay with us. We are very proud to be mentioned in the Lonely Planet book.
Seee you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Don't underestimate this hotel. The location is just perfect - near everything shops, trams, city center, metro, movies. The location was the main reason why we chose this hotel.

We got surprised when checking-in to hotel. We were upgraded to a Junior Suite because the hotel was full. What a great surprise! We had sauna, beautiful view, corner room. Just beautiful.

I had one reclamation after our visit. It was handled in a style.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
HotelHelka, other at Hotel Helka, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear Terhi L,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful junior suite. Hope to see you again!