“Couldn't have asked for better service or prices”
Review of Bicyclean Helsinki

Bicyclean Helsinki
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle Rental in the Helsinki center at the best price in town.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Couldn't have asked for better service or prices”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My partner and I recently visited Helsinki to go to Flow festival. We were staying in a hotel by the Opera house and are both keen cyclists so knew that getting around on bike would be the best option as the festival is a good 40min walk from the city centre, which only took about 10min on bikes. Having looked at various places to hire bikes it was obvious Bicyclean were the cheapest in the city but I was worried their bikes might not be as well serviced. After contacting the store via email before we arrived I felt assured they were a good choice and they certainly didn't disappoint! They had a really good selection of bikes and took the time to get us the right ones. They were in great condition and came with free helmet, heavy duty locks and a puncture repair kit. I think in the winter you also get free lights. You could also have a basket or rack for free if you wanted one.

The shop is run by a young couple who were really lovely and helpful, giving us advice on where to go to see various attractions. To top it off, they even came out to help me when I lost the key to my lock at the festival...I felt really bad about this but in my defence I know it was a total accident and I had been really careful! They charged me five euro to come out which I thought was very reasonable indeed!!

Really can't rate this place highly enough. It is really easy to get to from the main harbour area of the city. Looks a bit random on the map but is actually really easy to get to.

Very highly recommend.

Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very nice service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had guests in Helsinki and they were clients of Bicyclean Helsinki (family with kid and one couple).
They were very satisfied (low price, good bikes, nice service)
I recommend you this service!
Helsinki is a paradise for bikers, especially if you ride a bike outside the centre. If you`re going for a short and easy trip on main peninsula, I suggest you to go along the coast (e.g. from Tervasaari to Merisatama).
Good luck!

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Jakub P
monodiaz, Propietario at Bicyclean Helsinki, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your opinion. We will keep trying to offer the best service.
Dove Canyon, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Helsinki”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were stopping over to Helsinki for only a few hours on our cruise ship this summer and decided to see as much as possible by renting bicycles. This place had quality bikes (with optional baskets if you wanted to do some shopping) and the price was great compared to the bike tour our cruise offered. Helsinki is a beautiful city with amazing bike lanes so a ride around the town was the perfect way to spend our quick visit. I highly recommend Bicyclean Helsinki. (also a perk: it is walking distance from the pier).

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Andrea K
monodiaz, Gerente at Bicyclean Helsinki, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Was a pleasure for us to be part of your enjoyment in Helsinki.
We appreciate so much your comment and it helps us to offer a better service everyday.

Bicyclean Helsinki