We decided to made an ex tempore visit to Helsinki and got a good deal for a family room with the S-card. We appreciated:
+ nice and spacious family room with all the necessities (incl iron and hairdryer)
+ paying attention to our kid (crib, drawing book, pencils, shower duck)
+ friendly, helpful staff
+ easy access by a car & fairly inexpensive parking
+ tram stop almost in front of the hotel and a metro&train station close by
+ breakfast buffet & Onni the squirrel's visit at the breakfast lounge
+ children's playroom.
Buyt we didn't like so much:
- poor soundproofing at least close by the elevators
- lack of the air con and hot room (although you could open the window).
We could visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hospitable Original Sokos Hotel Pasila is situated right next to the action, close to he vicinity of Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Linnanmäki Amusement Park, Helsinki's Central Park and right next to Hartwall Areena (KHL-games). Easily accessible, the hotel has good train, tram and bus connections, which makes it a favourite of exhibition, conference and sports event visitors. The hotel's versatile range of facilities includes accommodation of 178 rooms, meeting and restaurant services and comfortable saunas. Welcome to easy-going Pasila! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Original Sokos Hotel Pasila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokos Hotel Helsinki