Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Free cancellation until 10/01/21
$127
Free cancellation until 10/01/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$118
Hotels.com$122
eDreams$127
Priceline$127
1,977 results
All reviews smart room key card nice hotel main building art nouveau lobby area comfort room rooms are small breakfast is served breakfast was excellent breakfast room train station design cellar privacy luggage euros
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hotel is conveniently located within 20 minute walk to/from the main railway station or ferry terminal. Rooms are on smaller side, but have comfy beds. Shower is small, but serves the purpose. Service at check in was very polite and friendly, reception staff is courteous - Leena was polite and knowledgeable. Breakfast is quite large, be there early to get the most for your $$$. Internet service sucks, very poor connection.

Room tip: Rooms upstairs are not as noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank houliganski
palacekamp, Guest Relations at GLO Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Houliganski,

Thank you for your review and your kind words about our staff- I´ll make sure Leea gets your greetings. We appreciate your feedback around internet connection and your words will be definitely taken on account when planning our services in the future.

Greetings to Florida!

Behalf of GLO Staff,
Enni Viuhkonen
GLO Hotel Art

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Before booking my stay, I was read some comments concerning the long distance between the front desk until the rooms. Indeed, it is not that short distance, you have to pass some corridor, a small external (but covered) space, another corridor, and you reach the elevators. So, it's true, but.... so what? I have very good properly functional arms and legs, so it's is not an issue for me.
I arrived in a Sunday evening and I realized that the lady who was supposed to attend me was making some coffee/tea for someone else. This fact kind of worried me, however in week days there was enough people to give me the attention I required.
The room was also okay, enough space and comfort for one people, clean, with very good LED TV (seems to be around 46 inches or so). Bathroom also clean and very functional (wow, you can watch TV while seated in the toilet sanitary, very useful during the World Cup, if you know what I meant).
The breakfast is between fair to low. The very same food every single day. Not much options of bread and no options of cakes.
Service in general was okay, no concerns.

Room tip: All rooms are ok if you can walk.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Ricardo_2772
Tina_Kaikkonen, Guest Relations at GLO Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comments about our property and our services, we highly appreciate all the feedback from our guests!
Thank you for giving brilliant example of how strong the first glance can be, I´m reliefed to found out that even though you got some concerns on your arrival, you later got convinced about our service at front desk. I´m thankful for your understanding approach! We truly also understand that the first time journey to our guestrooms can feel a bit long, especially if one´s dragging a heavy luggage and has several hours of travel behind. However, all the doors that are on our guests way (most of them motorized) are there only to make our guests stay a comfortable and secured. If one of our guest has difficulties on moving around, we do all we can to place his/hers rooms in a way that it is easy to reach from the reception.
Your constructive comment about our breakfast selection will be passed on to the people in charge of the food and beverage services.
Hope to see you here again in the near future!

With Best Regards,
Enni

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My party of four had two rooms and we felt the size was fine. Unsure why others felt it was small. The staff were most accommodating, (they allowed us to borrow their luggage scale which was most helpful at the end of a two week trip) and the architecture and furniture were all very modern. The distance to downtown is literally 5 minutes, and they are close to many great shops on Frederick street. They do charge for 'extras' like coffee, water. And the 3rd floor coffee/expresso machine was not great. The morning buffet breakfast ok, but had to pay extra for eggs of any type. The best thing though, were their comfy beds!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Cozy hotel is a bit far from the city center. Medium-sized rooms, well-equipped.. Very friendly service. Suitable for urban traveler who wants to walk. The breakfast-room small but nice and the food varied.

Room tip: Rooms on the backside are quieter. Rooms on the backside are quieter.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Slightly upscale hotel at a reasonable price. Well-appointed, comfortable, nice staff. Breakfast was fine. A little far from the center of town -- but walkable, and there's a tram stop only a block and a half away.

• Trip type: Traveled with family