Simonkenttä is centrally located next to Kamppi's shopping mall, subway and bus stations, and tram stop. The main railway station isn't far away.
Check in was quite efficient and our kids were nicely paid attention to. Our room was clean but quite average and pretty small for four of us, even though it was some kind of family room.
We enjoyed the breakfast which was quite versatile. The sauna was alright.
The room rate was expensive but that's how it is in Finland, you just have to suck it up :)
This was our 2nd time in Simonkenttä and I could stay once more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This central Helsinki hotel has a fantastic location only a short walk from popular Helsinki attractions, great shopping and fabulous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Scandic Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Scandic Simonkentta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Simonkentta Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Simonkentta Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Scandic Simonkentta Hotel