Spent 4 days at this hotel for a conference in June. There was nothing remarkable about it and no problems. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Helsinki. The rooms were, as expected, small(ish) but had everything we needed and the beds were comfortable and the shower excellent, so there was really nothing to complain about. The breakfast buffet was quite good with a good selection of items and fresh stuff coming out regularly. The location can't really be beat so overall we felt like it was good value for our money. I would pay this much for a similar hotel elsewhere but everything in Scandinavia is expensive so you have to alter your expectations just a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This central Helsinki hotel has a fantastic location only a short walk from popular Helsinki attractions, great shopping and fabulous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Simonkentta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Simonkentta Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Simonkentta Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Scandic Simonkentta Hotel