This modern hotel is located above the Kampi metro and bus station, and only a couple of minutes walk from the train station and its' adjacent bus terminal, making it a perfect central location for visiting Helsinki whether by foot or public transportation.
Check-in and check-out at front desk were efficient enough, and staff made sure I got the room type I requested. Room was clean and decently sized (as per European standards), with all needed amenities, including free WIFI throughout the hotel. Curtains however are not totally blind, which makes it difficult to sleep if you are sensitive to light.
Food at restaurant was excellent, both at breakfast and dinner.
The only reason why I am not rating this hotel as "Excellent" is because of the outrageous 15 euro charge for room service!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This central Helsinki hotel has a fantastic location only a short walk from popular Helsinki attractions, great shopping and fabulous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Simonkentta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Simonkentta Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Simonkentta Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Scandic Simonkentta Hotel