The hotel is located 15 min walk from the center in the calm street. not far from market square. There is a tram stop and ferry stations near the hotel (Viking, Silja Line and others). It's a big clean hotel, some rooms have a sea view. Staff is polite and helpful. My room was nice, bathroom was clean. The hotel provides free wifi and free deposit boxes in rooms. Breakfast was great. All guests can attend sauna and gym free of charge. Also you can rent a bike to take a ride around the city. This place is very nice for families with children and romantic weekends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice seaside location close to Helsinki city center in an old ware house building from 1912 in Katajanokka, close to Helsinki SkyWheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki