This was a ok hotel. Beautiful and impressive reception area. We had booked a familyroom, but the hotel was full and we were thus placed in a part of a suite. This was unfortunately not a good solution for us. It was very hot and the windows could not be opened, there was only one sofa bed - no proper bed. Nice restaurant with very good food. We were four adults and a child who ate dinner in the evening and had a very pleasant experience. The same room was chaos at the breakfast serving - too many people and very noisy - staff was unable to clear quickly enough - or replenish food on the buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice seaside location close to Helsinki city center in an old ware house building from 1912 in Katajanokka, close to Helsinki SkyWheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki