“A gallery with love and thought behind it”

Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
$34.14*
Helsinki City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #21 of 290 things to do in Helsinki
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I am so glad I spent my one afternoon in Helsinki in this gallery.

Well designed and family friendly. It's really nice that some of the works are interactive and you are actively invited to touch them. The layout was faultless and the pieces had room to be considered and appreciated.

I wish I had more time and therefore could watch the films that are shown on the ground floor.

Really enjoyed the exhibitions and works, which are all important and thought-provoking.

The designers and staff all clearl have a passion for art which results in an excellent space.

Worth the entrance fee.

1  Thank kategads
There are newer reviews for Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Kiasma would have to be the most wonderful place to spend a few hours. Each exhibit is a joy, some are interactive, some are not. My first visit was in 2008 and since then each time I travel to Helsinki I never miss visiting this incredible museum.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The Kiasma museum is beautiful and filled with interesting pieces of art. A good way to spend a couple of hours at a fair price.

The current exhibition with the works of Alfredo Jaar is highly recommendable.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Kiasma museum is located close to Helsinki's central train station. When I visited they were running the Kiasma Hits, Together and Alfredo Jaar's exhibition. I was quite honestly mind-blown by some of the art pieces inside. Lots of food for thought.

I only had two hours to visit the museum, but I wished I'd be able to stay for much longer.

1  Thank LostInHongKong2
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Really interesting contemporary art in this museum. Movies, interactive things, illusions, etc. I enjoyed it very much and I would definitely recommend it. Doesn't take long, maybe 1.5 hours or even less!

1  Thank 930briank