Hotel Fabian
Klaus K Hotel(Helsinki)
  • Restaurant
Scandic Marski(Helsinki)
1,277 results
All reviewsboutique hotelquiet streetstyle roomsmall hotelporridgeboiled eggscomfort roomsister hotelthe breakfast areawonderful staycomfortable bedgood sizelovely hotelminute walksalmonmarket squarebreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderfully designed, pleasantly located hotel where the service is impeccable. A very comfy bed, great shower, ok breakfast and reasonably priced compared to its counterparts. I wholeheartedly recommend and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank IRT68
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I only stayed one night on a whirlwind tour of the Baltics. This hotel was a great place to recharge in the middle of a packed schedule. The room was elegant and also deliciously comfortable. The shower was divine. What really stood out, though, was the service. When I arrived at an ungodly hour, the front desk person could not have been more receptive. Tge next day I misplaced my cell phone and had a moment of panic, but the receptionists went way above and beyond the call of duty to help me find my phone. They never lost patience even though they were clearly quite busy. This little boutique hotel is classy, all the way around.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jl_0tt0
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very friendly staff that went out of their way to ensure we had a good time, clean and well sized modern rooms (I was impressed with the design being very practical with lots of outlets and shelving while still being spacious, comfortable beds, good location. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone or come back myself. We noticed the hotel did not have gym facilities but the hotel arranged for us to use their sister hotel's facilities free of charge only a couple blocks away.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark695
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nicely designed, lovely rooms, excellent staff and very friendly. No gym, swimming pool or restaurant but it is a boutique hotel so these things aren't expected. The staff made excellent recommendations for restaurants nearby, such as Pastis, just around the corner. Breakfast was good with excellent granola and fresh fruit. I'd go again next time in Helsinki.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed 2 nights at this hotel last weekend.

We were very happy with our rooms - elegantly decorated, and the bathroom too .. the shower was excellent; there was generally a nice feeling of space throughout the room which is unusual in a standard hotel room. The view from the room was nothing to speak of.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and included a very good array of options. The service at breakfast was very nice.

The location of this hotel is especially convenient to the water, though not as central and buzzy a location as the other hotel we tried in Helsinki.

The front desk service was perhaps a little stiff.

Overall it was a very positive experience and I would happily return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends