“Great food and true value for money”
Review of Ravintola Aangan

Ravintola Aangan
Ranked #185 of 1,562 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed July 15, 2014

You will not leave this restaurant hungry!Very good food, large portions and decent interior. Also very nice take away! Food is very good, especially the lamb with mint hits the spot. Price-wise this place is great value for money.

1  Thank Vellu K

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice and small restaurant. Easy to access. Friendly staff. And the most important, well spiced food. I tooked tandor-style chicken. One of the best of that style I have ever eaten. Warmly recommend!

1  Thank McUllakko
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our family visits this place regularly and they never fail us. Food is extremely good and very reasonably priced. For the very same reasons the place can be crowded during busy hours. They also provide take-away option.Highly recommended.

1  Thank pexi72
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Warm welcome from the door, warm atmosphere and hot food! Everything about this place is positive starting from the front door to the superb naan bread. I leave this place with a smile on my face every time!

1  Thank PaksuPepe
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have visited here several times with my family of five and all of us love the food. So TASTY, nothing comparing to other Nepalese restaurants in Helsinki (Himalaya, Mount Everest etc.). Period. Service is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank nitola