“Hit the spot”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Awesome Thai Food for being in Finland. We had the Pad Se Ew and the Pineapple pork curry and they were both delicious. The atmosphere was nice even though it's in a mall. Some of the decor looks like it's from Thailand and they even serve Chang beer.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have eaten here several times in the past 2 years. Food is fantastic - authentic Thai food with waitresses dressed in silk costumes. Pricing is moderate and decoration is imported from Thailand. I recommend larb gai or gai satay as appetizer and panaeng dishes for main course (pricing due to main ingredient starting from around 15€). They have a lunch buffet for 9,50€ and afterwork hours for 10€ each dish (except seafood).

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Ate here Sat evening after going to the ballet in Helsinki. It's on our road, and near to where we live and we had eaten here twice before - successfully. It was 10pm and they welcomed us, even though there was only one other table occupied and they would probably have preferred to go home! We ate good, authentic Thai food - the green curry with tofu is very good and quite spicy - the way I like it. We had 2 appetizers, 2 main courses and a half-carafe of house wine. All very good. Bill Euro 50, so not bad. We were out by 11pm as we - and they - were tired. But we didn't feel rushed, even when we saw the 2 chefs leaving for the night! It's a good, local restaurant. Haven't tried the others in Helsinki but would do so.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I had initially made other plans for dinner, but honestly, this was so close to our hotel and one of the few places open on a Sunday evening, we ended up here. The decor is modern and really nice, the prices are good, the service was kind and efficient.

Something was probably lost in translation, as I was hoping to get my beef dish mild, but I guess since it is called 'spicy beef' I should have expected as much. This was blow the lid of the top of my head spicy, but I got most of it down as I just hate to waste food. That was my poor choice, yet my husband thoroughly enjoyed his meal. Everything is served with rice, which was good, because I was unable to communicate with our server when asking if I could order rice as I didn't really understand if everything had to be ordered separately or not. Anyhow, we also asked for some tap water, which was brought in a large glass carafe with some lemon in. A nice touch. I think this was a very good value for Helsinki especially given the nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Best thai lunch buffet in the area. Food is nice and spicy, higher quality of meat / chicken / vegatables than in a lot of other thai places. Service is always very friendly and efficient. The restaurant itself is tidy and comfortable.