1,306 results
All reviews harbour view market square lovely hotel old market new wing rooms are spacious star hotel breakfast is served lovely room nespresso machine excellent location esplanade park yogurt hotel bar breakfast room ferry terminal mini bar
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice room, felt homely.
Great bed, spacious room, nice touches, quiet, dark in the morning.
Good bathroom, with rain shower and a good hair drier (a proper professional one rather than the awful ones you find in hotels!), great shower gel and shampoo.
Staff was friendly and efficient.
It was a quick visit so not tried breakfast or visited any other part of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2018

As a frequent business traveller I appreciate a few things: quick and easy check-in and check-out, welcoming staff, a good bed, a desk to work at and the gym facilities. Hotel Haven provides all this. The check-in was smooth and the room was clean and nice. The bed was comfortable and what I appreciate the most, the yoga room in the 1st floor was spacious enough to do my workout rutine. Yay!

The downside was a staff member knocking on my door the moment I had checked in. He wanted to repair something in the bathroom while I was settling in the room. A bit of a downer and I found myself cleaning the muddy footprints from the white bathroom floor after he had gone. (I mean, if you plan on fixing something when the customer is present, atleast don't leave a mess behind you)

Extra special bonus: they have grey bathtowels. I mean, it's not a big deal, but for me it was so homey after all the white towels in the other hotel chains' bathrooms. Also good for wiping mud from the floor ;)

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Beautifully appointed rooms with very comfortable bed. Reception staff most helpful and friendly. Breakfast is excellent. Location is very close to the market, trams, harbour criuises and other local attractions.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mipen2015
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We loved our five day stay at Hotel Haven in June. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The location was great for everything we needed to do in our five days. The breakfast was ok, it had variety but was not fantastic. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Helsinki.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in one of Helsinki’s more affluent areas. We got a newly renovated and spacious room on the sixth floor. Very clean and comfortable, nice natural lighting. Very friendly and professional staff. Good breakfast in an impressive and historical building/room. Great restaurants nearby along with the market.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
KampCollectionHotels, Johtaja at Hotel Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Nicholas F,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with us. It is such a joy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly and I am more than happy to share your feedback with our amazing team.

Thank you once again and hope to see you soon again.

All the best,