Hotel Haven
$171
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,168 results
All reviewsharbour viewsmall luxury hotelmarket squarelovely hotelold marketbeautiful roomrooms are spaciousfive star hotelesplanade parkperfect locationbreakfast is servedyogurtlobby barbreakfast roomferry terminalporridgehotel kamp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I arrived at this hotel late - past midnight - and received a warm welcome from the helpful and friendly staff.

My room was stylishly decorated in the Scandinavian style, spotlessly clean with a range of features - well stocked mini bar, desk, stationery, Elemis toiletries in the bathroom, comfy bed with plenty of pillows and, best of all, Wi-Fi that worked faultlessly.

The breakfast buffet was excellent (especially the traditional Karelian pastries with egg butter) and can be enjoyed in a sunny courtyard.

The location - a minute from the harbour front is excellent too.

Checkout was fast and painless.

I wish I'd been able to stay longer - next time I visit Helsinki I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
sasifi, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Haven, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Kevin W,

Thank you for your review of our establishment. We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Regarding, the Karelian pasties are actually a traditional Finnish specialty and our restaurant Havis offer a great organic breakfast and the pasties are a perfect taste to start your day. Our beautiful terrace is also open during the summer for our guests to enjoy their breakfast.

It is a pleasure to know also that your check out went smoothly and fast as we know that simplified procedures make a better and great experience to our guests.

We look forward to welcome you again in Helsinki and at Hotel Haven in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just stayed one night but we were very happy about our short stay. The hotel is beautifully designed with nice artworks in the silent and very spacious and comfortable rooms. I wish I had such a bed at home! And the Bang & Olufsen TV too! Staff was very nice, bar incredible and the restaurant is really good! Breakfast has all you could possible need. A perfect place to stay in Helsinki!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Lovely hotel in downtown Helsinki, good service and nice rooms. Breakfast and bar in the hotel lobby very nice. Rooms are quiet and comfortable. One of the towels had a little stain, so minus for that.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 4D3N and love it. Location was very good. Away from the busy Esplanade budy area. Love the view.

Bed very clean. Room very pleasant.

One flaw would the breakfast selection. Just wish they could arrange different types if food daily instead of the same.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Justine W
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I strolled into the hotel yesterday morning, fresh off the ferry from Stockholm. We planned on storing our bags there for several hours and then returning for afternoon check-in. To our pleasant surprise, not only were we offered an upgraded room but we were also checked-in since the room was ready.

It was the best room that either of us have ever had. Big enough to qualify as a suite imho with a nice seating area, B&O TV (including one in the bath), high count sheets, well-appointed, etc. Staff are exceptional, pleasant and helpful. The breakfast this morning in the glassed-roof courtyard was a perfect send-off for our day of sightseeing.

Although we didn't use one, the hotel offers iPad Minis loaded wih maps and tourist info and I also noticed some hotel bikes. Gym was well-equipped, bar cozy, well, I hope you get the idea. My new go-to placein Helsinki!

Room Tip: Although we didn't know it at the time of booking the hotel is offering room upgrades- all summer, I think.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple