“Belgian chocolates”

Neighborhood: Vironniemi
Helsinki
“Belgian chocolates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

This small boutique in Unioninkatu sell nicely hand made Belgian chocolates! They also make one of the best hot chocolates in the city!

• Visited January 2012

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver
“Great Little Cafe - Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I happened upon this cafe last year during our stop in Helsinki while on a Royal Caribbean cruise. It was pouring rain and we were looking for a place to warm up and so it was a perfect place to stop. Its an intimate cafe with fancy chocolates and great coffee. When returning to the ship, I realized that at some point in the day, I had lost my wallet with more than 200 euros in it. By chance, I had taken a business card, because I loved the neuhaus cafe and had called. They did in fact have it and had kept it for me. Needless to say, I was left with a great impression of the place and the staff and so am putting out a good word!!

• Visited September 2011
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Chocolate lovers don't miss out !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

It is very close to main Cathedral :) I had a chocolate drink in beautiful stylish cups ! and Susanna chocolates yum yum yum prices very reasonable !

• Visited July 2012
paris
“LOVED IT, WE WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

Attracted by a beautiful window and the classy inside decoration we decided to have a brunch at Café Neuhaus. It was the best we ever had!. We went back the next day in the afternoon for desserts, all was excellent: presentation, dressing, taste and quality. But the nice surprise was the price!. We enjoyed the original and unique atmosphere as well as the generosity of the owners. What we appreciated most was the rare-now-a-days cleanliness, the use of gloves and the regular washing of hands!. It was exactly what we were looking for.

vantaa
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2009

Experienced personnel, no other place like this selling premium chocolates in Helsinki! I just love the place and its atmosphere. The service is very good and stylish, maybe not Finnish but that only brings some style on all. And everything is very clean and nobody touches your chocolates without gloves! :) The cappuccino and hot chocolate are the best I ever had.