Tripadvisor
Helsinki
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Finnish Experience

As a second generation Finn of immigrant grandparents, I wanted to take my adult daughters to... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2019
tennis40love
Seattle, Washington
Amazing Finnish experience!

Had an amazing day with Niki! From start to finish, everything ran like clockwork and I came away... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019
shaunshaun123
Geneva, Switzerland

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We had one day to spend in Helsinki and not knowing anything about the city we were at a loss for what to do or see. I found this company on TripAdvisor and it sounded perfect for us. It was! They met us at the ferry terminal with a very nice and comfortable mini-van. Niki was a great host! He took us to the key sights and offered good discussions as we traveled around the city. He also arranged the most perfect weather for our visit too! ;) It was a great day and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. This is the best way to see a city! I wish something like this was available in more cities. Private mini-van, private friendly and knowledgeable guide, equals a fantastic day. He adapted the tour based on our interests and desires. So in a word, perfect. I highly recommend One Day in Helsinki!! You won’t regret it!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank 150timm150
Edward S, Toimitusjohtaja at One Day in Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Hi Tim! It's so good to hear that your experience with us was this positive; we share the same feeling. Welcome back :)!

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

We did the one day in Helsinki with Niki and it turned out to be the best in our 3 country Europe holiday ! We stayed over on our way back not knowing what to expect but fell in love with the beautiful country. Nikki was the perfect host, friend , guide who knew the place very well and made sure we covered all the must-do things in a comfortable pace. It was amazing and I absolutely recommend this trip.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank Rosh07

Thanks for your feedback! It's always a pleasure to hear that we've done things right :) I hope you are well, and welcome back to experience the city further with us!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

We wanted to see--and more important, experience--the best of Helsinki through the eyes of a local expert, and One Day delivered just what we had in mind. The people involved are delightful, and we felt in great hands throughout. The house we visited was absolutely gorgeous with a stunning, stunning water view and access; the natural beauty was simply breathtaking. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: August 2016

Hi! We also felt delightful to host you - thank you for the great feedback and welcome back in case you visit the city again :)!

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Finland, and this time the experience was a completely different. Thanks to our 'One Day in Helsinki' host we had the opportunity to feel Finland to its essence. From Porkkala's beautiful nature, Suomenlinna island boat day visit, sunny sailing and getting the incredible vibe of what Helsinki can offer. I'll definitely never forget the rush of jumping into the cold sea from the hot sauna, it was amazing. Thank you for making our journey so vivid and colorful, start preparing more surprises cause we are coming back!

Date of experience: August 2016

Hello Tatjana! Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, as the feeling is mutual. Welcome back - we'll definitely start planning more fabulous surprises for you :).

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

I had a great day with One Day in Helsinki even though I live here. There's just so much going on at the moment and it's hard to keep up. Thanks for the amazing experience guys... Loved it!

1  Thank Petra R

I'm glad to hear your experience was great! So was mine. Thanks again and welcome back!