“Classic Pizza was a good one!”

Classic Pizza Iso Omena
Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Espoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Classic Pizza is situated in shopping mall Iso Omena in Espoo, about 15 km from Helsinki city center to the west. I have passed by this restaurant often, and it has been full with a queue pretty often, especially on weekends. On a Thursday afternoon it was more quiet, but customers (couples, parents with children) kept coming in and after all it was more full than empty.

The price level is nice. I had a good sized pizza and a pint of water with less than 14 euros. Customer service was very pleasant, and there was no problem to switch jalapeno into garlic. The pizza was like a good pizza is supposed to be: thin and a bit crunchy at the edges. The pizza was supposed to have a spicy sauce but it wasn't spicy at all after I skipped the jalapenos. Chicken was of good quality and vegetables were fresh. Nothing to complain about the pizza. I guess the more spicy pizzas would be suitable for most adult customers.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The gluten-free pizza crust is great! I've eaten at the Classic Pizza in Jumbo, and this one is just as good! It's in a great location and the food is top notch! The prices at this restaurant simply beat any other option you have. It is only 11e for a normal pizza that would easily feed 2 people.

This is one of the best pizza restaurants I've come across in Finland. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had lunch at this restaurant and thought their service was excellent. I have an allergy to particular cheeses so ordered my pizzas with particular toppings. The first was perfect but the second was not. When I asked for the staff to change it they simply took the pizza away and made another. The pizza was delivered with an apology and a smile.

My 4 year old friend thought they were very yummy too,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Classic offers better pizzas than regular neighbourhood pizza and kebab restaurants in suburbs of Espoo. It's often quite crowded and closes already at 9 p.m. at the same time with Iso Omena shopping center.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We wanted to take pizza with us, and decided to try Classic Pizza in Sello shopping mall. It was very well done, and rucola was in separate box which is nice. Highly recommended!