“My family favorit hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Espoo
GreenLeadersGold level
St. Petersburg, Russia
“My family favorit hotel”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

First time I visited Radisson Blu Espoo Hotel few years ago. Later I became Club Carlson member and nowadays I really became a frequent visitor of Radisson Blu branch. Today I can only repeat that for my family Radisson Blu Espoo Hotel is the best choice and love this place as the best hotel in Europe.

1 Thank Mikhail O
Roni R, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Dear Mikhail,

Thank you for such delightful comments!
I am extremely happy to see that you have been choosing our hotel all these years - it's our best reward to know that you enjoy staying with us.

I hope to see you soon in Espoo!

Warm regards,
Act. Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Same as any other hotel of their category. Only good thing is the view from the hotel. The bay is just infront of the hotel. Nice place to read a book or take a walk when the sun is out. Very quite place. But maybe a bit far from any nightlife one may want. I didn't desire any so enjoyed my solititude. Maybe a tad far from the city center.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback! I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Should you need any tips to go out, please do not hesitate to contact reception! Actually, Helsinki city centre is just 9 km away from us and it's easily accessible both by taxi or by public transportation.

Have a nice weekend!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly for business it is always friendly and welcoming and the service is always of a high standard. If you are visiting any companies in Espoo the transport links and communications are very good and reliable

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your marvellous comments and I hope to welcome you back to Radisson Blu Espoo many times again.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We are two women from the office who share a share a room when we are on business trips. Upon arrival there was no reservation for us since the service center booked us into the wrong RadisonBlu. But the front desk staff managed this situation within less than 5 minutes.The room is not ideal for this purpose. It is too small (even for a couple), there is not enough space for two small suitcases and its content. So we climbed over the suitcases and could not unpack them. The bathroom was very tiny, too. But we loved the shower. In the bathroom there was a permanent a rotten smell. But it is a very quite location in e beautiful surounding. The hotel needs a facelifting in certain areas. The staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Roni R, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad our staff efficiently solved the problem with the booking.
I apologize for the unpleasant smell in the room, for the future please contact the reception immediately in case there is anything wrong or uncomortable and we will do our best to fix the problem on the spot.

I wish you a nice weekend and hope to see you again in Radisson Blu Espoo!

Kind regards,
Tampere, Finland
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great service, breakfast and location. Room was clean and big enough for three persons. Breakfast with bacon. :) Swimming pool little bit old, but still working for its purpose. 200 characters is long story for my review. and few word more. I will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Aleksi,

Thank you for the nice story =) and we do hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,
Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here for a visit to VTT. The location is fantastic for bicycling/walking/running. I must admit that the hotel has probably peaked its better days, but my room was very nice. Breakfast was very good, staff friendly and helpful. I will not hesitate to return here when I am here on business.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with view over the lake
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review, I am really happy you enjoyed the hotel and its surroundings as well as our staff's service - it means a lot to us!

I hope to welcome you again in Radisson Blu Espoo soon!

Kind regards,
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Really nice place to stay away from the city buzz, surrounded by pine trees and water and almost within a park. Very good rooms (I had a superior room) and excellent kitchen. Menus rather small (American mostly) but adequate choice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments and hopefully we will see you again in Radisson Blu Espoo in the nearest future!

Best regards,
Act. Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Espoo
GLO Hotel Sello
Vironniemi
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki
Scandic Espoo
#7 of 12 in Espoo

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo? Share your experiences!