“Amorgos Diving Centre is the best dive centre in the Agean.”

Amorgos Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Aegiali
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2007 Amorgos Diving Center is the only PADI 5 star Diving resort on Amorgos and is based in Aegiali Bay.Over the last 8 years we have built a reputation of professionalism and customer service second to none.We offer a number of activities and courses to suit all levels from beginner to pro, such as underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, night diving and many more.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have just spent 5 weeks diving across the Agean June July 2013. As an Australian diver with 20 years experience , by far the best dive centre I found was Amorgos dive centre. Dimitri understood what experience I had and what I may be interested in and took me on a variety of dives that suited me. The store in aegiali is great and the dive centre has good quality well maintained, modern equipment. After diving with 3 other operators in the Agean Greek islands Dimirtris operation is the best. If you are European Amorgos is a great ,cheap place to get certified as there is some great accessible dives for begginers. compared to most expensive countries like Australia the UK and US. Nicki and Evi ,his staff are friendly and were a great help too. I will be returning in a couple of years for sure as on top of the diving on offer Dimitri offers there is lots Amorgos has to offer ....beaches scenery,walking, climbing eating and drinking. I cant wait to get back............. Kon

2  Thank louimarg
There are newer reviews for Amorgos Diving Center

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This year (2013) it was essentially my first experience with scuba diving and I am glad it was with the help of Amorgos Diving Center.
People there are, in a nutshell, effective. Good, fluent instructors, eager to teach you and guide you around, helping, patient and fun to be with. They seemed very strict over safety matters.
Adding to these, the interesting dive site, of which I was briefed thoroughly before I touch the water, all that are a certain way to love being underwater.
By my experience, doing a first Discover dive with them, is highly suggested.

2  Thank MitsX
Reviewed July 10, 2013

First time i explored the magical underwater world was with Amorgos Diving Center. It was a great experience, the people there are real professionals, very nice and reassuring. They give all the information needed for the dive, their equipment is new (unlike other diving centers) and of course the center is located in one of the most beautiful islands in Greece!! I would recommend it to everyone visiting Amorgos!

2  Thank GeoReg
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I must admit I have only been diving with Amorgos Diving Centre, so I can't guarantee it, but it's hard to imagine a better diving instructor than Nicki! She took me through my open water certificate and my first real dive afterwards, and it was great! She is professional, demanding, caring, and a fantastic and patient teacher that takes personal interest in her students! And she makes a very good team with the owner of the diving centre, the smiling and welcoming diving enthusiast Dimitri. We planned to stay at Amorgos for 3-5 days, but stayed for 11, of course because it's a beautiful island - but mostly because of these guys. We look forward to coming back for more dives and laughters! And trekking!

1  Thank Anne Kirsti M
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Did my open water lessons at amorgos diving, the diving was fantastic and one can see a huge variety of brilliant underwater attractions at amorgos, and just as importantly I made some great friends from this experience, the instructors are all friendly, helpful and have great personalities.

3  Thank Iakovosiv4