“Amazing first dive!”

Amorgos Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Aegiali
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2007 Amorgos Diving Center is the only PADI 5 star Diving resort on Amorgos and is based in Aegiali Bay.Over the last 8 years we have built a reputation of professionalism and customer service second to none.We offer a number of activities and courses to suit all levels from beginner to pro, such as underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, night diving and many more.
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing first dive!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This was my first ever diving experience and I have to say I felt so safe and had so much fun that I will definitely be back for more!
First, Nicki did the theoretical introduction and you can see that she's a really great instructor, she spoke slowly and calmly, making sure we understood, and answered any questions we had.
Then I did my dive under the patient eye of the brilliant Dimitris, who coped perfectly with my slight initial panic after we submerged, and allowed me to take as much time as I needed to adjust, get used to breathing under water and just chill out and enjoy it all. Afterwards, during the dive, he regularly made sure everything was ok and under control.
I really appreciated that there was no rush, no hurry, even though there were only 2 of us complete beginners in the group of 5 divers. Instead, I experienced a lot of understanding, guidance and most of all - loads of fun. I had the time to admire the stunning big blue around me :)
I'm so soooo happy I decided to do my first ever dive in Amorgos, I think it's perfect for beginners like me, as well as for the more advanced divers, who get more freedom under water :) I will do my full diving course with them on my next holiday.

Visited September 2012

• Greek first
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent dive with helpfull and experienced staff”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nicki and Paolo gave us an unforgettable dive. As a quite new diver with some unsecurity and frights, Amorgos Diving Centre offered professionality and sensibility. It was a wonderfull experience which they captured in fotographs for you. Good jobb! I'll be back!

Visited July 2012
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amorgos Fun Diving”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Was my first diving experience and I will certainly be looking for more. All credit to the good organisation and our instructor Nicki Mehrag for the fine job.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Farhan S
Athens, Attiki, Greece
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Diving is Fun and Relax”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Fun and relaxed dives. Fine equipment, clean diving centre. Dimitris is an example of a diving instructor and I believe that if someone wants to discover diving during his/her holidays, Amorgos Diving Centre is the best place to do so.

I did 2 Dives in the Cave at Nikouria , and 1 magnificent Wreck Dive @ Manina 3, one of the best in Greece. Wish to see him again soon with a bigger boat.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Neoklis K
Piraeus, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dives”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Dimitris, the owner and instructor, was a wonderful host.
We took 4 dives during our stay on the island.
Unfortunately we were off season so we didn't use the big vessel.
The zodiac, nothing big and fancy but it did the job just fine.
2 dives in Nikouria islet in different spots.
2 dives in Limenaraki (little cove) very close to Egiali port.

Not many fish but still the dives were great.
Underwater cliffs with sponges and corals, octopuses, some small schools, noble pen shells and we saw 2 small groupers spying on us.
Dimitris took us to a place with semi burried ancient pottery from a wreck also.

In general everything was great and well taken care of.

Visited September 2011