We were 5 friends travelling and we had a wonderful stay at lakki village! We chose it randomly when we arrived at the island and it was exactly like we hoped: beautiful place and rooms, big pool, 100m meters from the beach (which is amazing), great food at the restaurant whenever we want and generous breakfasts. And the people that rule the place like Nikki are so nice, they helped us with the booking of our boat tickets, car renting..and they gave us good advice on what to visit. I recommend to anyone who wants to rest, swim, eat, and have fun to go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers accommodation for everyone in comfortable and traditional designed rooms, studios and apartments. All have their own entry with courtyard or balcony with view to the garden, pool, villages or the sea. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffees, drinks... It is an ideal space for all, and a paradise particularly for children, which promises you a relaxing and beautiful vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lakki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakki Village Hotel Amorgos
- Lakki Village Amorgos/Aegiali, Greece