“Better Restaurant in Oulu,Finland.”
Review of New Bombay - CLOSED

New Bombay
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times and I got many chances to taste the foods.Really this restaurants staff are also family types.Actually I am a Nepalese student(new here) ,when I visited this restaurant I felt, " I am with my family". So this restaurant deeps into my HEART.that's why I always remember this restaurant....F..O..R..E..V..E..R....

2  Thank KrishnaOulu_Finland
There are newer reviews for New Bombay

Oulu, Finland
Reviewed July 18, 2008

My favorite restaurant in Oulu. Always tasty. Lots of options also for vegetarians.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 19, 2008

OK for lunch but there are better Indian restaurants around.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Best Indian restaurant in Oulu. ;-) It's actually quite nice.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 8, 2007

Bland, boring and all tates the same. Can someone please explain the Pitabreads???

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook