“I think best chinese restaurant in Oulu”
Review of Beijing Oy

Beijing Oy
Ranked #34 of 160 Restaurants in Oulu
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oulu, Finland
“I think best chinese restaurant in Oulu”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This restaurant is best chinese restaurant in Oulu. Buffet is really good and they are filling it all the time so that food doesnt end middle of buffet time. I have tried almost every chinese restarants in here and this is where we want to come again time after time. Also my childrens do love their food. I recommend for children fried rices and fried noodles. Those are nice, smooth tasting foods and you can take those with, chicken, pork, beef, eggs, vegetables...

• Visited August 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Helsinki
“I love Chinese food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had been driving a long day from the north and were looking for a good place to eat in the surroundings of market place. Most of the places were bars with hamburgers and pizzas. Therefore it was pleasant to find a Chinese restaurant. Very good food they have. I recommend

Visited July 2014
Oulu, Finland
“Good food, good location”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had lunch buffet on weekend which costed a little bit over 13euro. There were a lot of food to eat. The soup on the day( if it is changing?) was very spicy and salty that we couldn't eat more after tasting. The fried things..i guess there were 4 different kinds. I didn't like them but my boyfriend liked. I think food were a little bit salty that i couldn't eat without rice. Otherwise they tasted good.I liked the cake and tea was good as well. I dont know about service. They didn't say anything when they saw us leaving.

• Visited February 2014
Quebec City, Canada
“Chinese food restaurant like others.... :(”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The place is well situated near the sea. If you can have a look at the sea, please take it, otherwise, others places are dark, lack of lights in this restaurant. We had fried rice but this was really too oily (too much oil in the plate). Probably not the healthiest place to visit in Oulu. Service OK. I do not recommend it.

Visited September 2012
Farnborough
“Pretty dire, there are better places to eat in Oulu”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

The Panang curry was a mistake for sure, insipid bits of what I think were chicken in an almost clear flavourless soup. In other words nothing like a Panang curry should be, the buffet salad starter whilst not great wasn't actually terrible.

In all honesty I would have awarded 1* (since 0 isn't an option) but for the fact that both my colleagues did not have such poor meals as I did. So I'll be generous and wonder if it is only the dish I chose.

• Visited June 2011