I recommended this hotel for several reasons... nevertheless you need a car if you want to travel around this place, 10 km away from Rovaniemi, but close to airport.
Reception (Saara, etc.) has the more kind girls to explain you everything, and they will help you to resolve any problem. You have a huge shop with very interesting prices, even with discount. Price of your room or appartment is one of the best in Rovaniemi. You have a lot of place, even a private sauna to enjoy better the traditions. The shower has not a closed place...but works well. Breakfast is really nice.... and dinner also (again with excellent prices). And if you are going with children, the amusement is garantee. You have an alive Santa Claus every day, with a perfect scenery: music, decoration, etc...only inconvenient is the interdiction for your pictures (business are business!). We visit it during may, without snow...in winter must be really magic...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland