My partner and I stayed here for three nights, and it was well worth the money spent. The cottages are clean and spacious, and it was great to have a kitchenette as well.
I had been excited about staying here for months, but my boyfriend was not. However, we both thoroughly enjoying our time here, and cannot stop telling people how great it was!!!
The cottages and village itself weren't cheesy; just cute!
We especially loved riding through the village on the sledge that comes with the cabin.
Bring out a flask of minttu and let the kid in you come out to play for a few days!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland