Service was pretty good throughout the stay, with even Santa Claus popping by to say hi... The holiday cabins were quaint and self-contained, complete with a little kitchen. The place is almost picture-perfect and even adults will have fun sending postcards from the post office and combing through the christmasy place. If there is something lacking, it got to be the overcommercialised ambience. Lack the kind of rustic charm that should go with Christmas and winters and holiday cabins. But well, this is a place for tourists anyway! Take the bus to go to the city if you need a break away from the resort. Visit the museum, the bridges or even simply just go shopping or have a meal at the northernmost McDonald's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland