It would be a standard city hotel, one of the chain, unless it was in Rovaniemi. The location is perfect: next door to Lapland Safaris, the bus stop for the buses to Santa Claus Village and Santa Park just outside the hotel, near the river with the beautiful view of the bridge, very close to the shopping area. The staff at the reception are really friendly and helpful. The sauna and the swimming pool can be considered as one of the advantages of this hotel. The water in the swimming pool is clean and cold and it feels really nice after visiting the sauna. It was our second time in Rovaniemi and at this hotel, and I think we'll stay at Rantasipi Pohjanhovi again, when we come to Lapland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Versatile hotel with restaurant serving Lapland cuisine, set in centre of town by the River Kemijoki; 8 km to the Arctic Circle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cumulus Pohjanhovi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rantasipi Pohjanhovi Rovaniemi
- Rantasipi Pohjanhovi Hotel Rovaniemi
- Cumulus Pohjanhovi Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland