A large old hotel, set by the Kemijoki river, large windows with imperssive river view. Walking distance from Rovaniemi pedestrian mall. Also close to winter sports services Lapland Safaris. Very friendly and helpful staff, buffet style breakfast and supper with a lot of variety. Seems a bit "tired", especially the rooms in the annex above Lapland Safari offices. Some rooms have a kettle, others don't. I personally prefer smaller, cosier hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Versatile hotel with restaurant serving Lapland cuisine, set in centre of town by the River Kemijoki; 8 km to the Arctic Circle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rantasipi Pohjanhovi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rantasipi Pohjanhovi Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland
- Rantasipi Pohjanhovi Hotel Rovaniemi