Tripadvisor

from $152.69
from $219.43
from $141.37
More Info
All reviews finnish sauna private lake national park finnish culture frozen lake highly recommend it to everyone ranua zoo ice lake delicious dinner wonderful tour northern lights salmon amazing experience private tour sausage these guys small group
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want a really personal Finnish experience then we highly recommend these guys.
A lovely glimpse into Finnish culture coupled with an amazing albeit bizarre experience of ice floating.
Completed with a warming fire in a homily environment, with piping hot berry juice and freshly baked ginger cookies.
Amazing views over their private lake. Survival suits great quality and keep you warm.
Danielle was a fabulous host. Don’t miss this experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
Nordicadventures, General Manager at Nordic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

thanks for the kind words!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This tour company does a good job picking you up on time and accommodating where needed. We did the reindeer/husky rides, enjoyed snacks/drinks, warm fires and learning more about these animals. Of course we got to feed/pet these animals as much as we wanted. Lots of fun, we would definitely recommend this company when booking a tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
Nordicadventures, Owner at Nordic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the wonderful review! we are happy to do what we do :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Alex was right on time to fetch us at our AIRBNB.
We were lucky to see the Northern Lights on the first night.
Alex was great with helping in the photograph.
The sausage and hot drinks also helped a lot

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a great time with our hosts. The sauna they had was authentic and beautiful and we only shared it with 2 other people, so the environment was nice and not crowded but fun and friendly. They cooked a very nice salmon dinner with a delicious dill onion sauce that I need to find the recipe for.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fieldingpm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a lovely morning, my beautiful guide was very knowledgable and gave me a wonderful tour, using my camera to take photos of me crossing the Artic Circle and many many more super photos. She took me to the shops, never pressuring me to buy but showing me everything that was on offer, then she took me to the post office and encouraged me to write post cards and have them mailed back so that they had the official stamp. The highlight was my few minutes with Santa. When asked she told me what to expect so I was prepared and it made for a memorable video. Thank you very very much.
PS She gave me my official certificate for crossing the Artic Circle