Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $155.79
from $144.24
from $146.26
More Info
All reviews finnish sauna private lake national park ranua zoo frozen lake finnish culture highly recommend it to everyone ice lake wonderful tour delicious dinner northern lights hunting salmon private tour amazing experience sausage cookies these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This was a lovely morning, my beautiful guide was very knowledgable and gave me a wonderful tour, using my camera to take photos of me crossing the Artic Circle and many many more super photos. She took me to the shops, never pressuring me to buy but showing me everything that was on offer, then she took me to the post office and encouraged me to write post cards and have them mailed back so that they had the official stamp. The highlight was my few minutes with Santa. When asked she told me what to expect so I was prepared and it made for a memorable video. Thank you very very much.
PS She gave me my official certificate for crossing the Artic Circle

Jenny from Barbados

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

This was probably our favourite experience that we had in Rovaniemi. The cabin was in a secluded area and sat on a private lake with a pier that was lit up with fairy lights. We had the sauna to ourselves which was great and as recommended we went ice swimming and jumped into the lake which was a thrilling experience and one I would do again. We were then welcomed into the cabin where Tanya had our dinner ready. Because I don’t eat fish, Tanya had prepared a vegetarian meal for me which was great. My two friends said that the salmon was absolutely delicious and probably the best they have tried. We didn’t get to see the northern lights but honestly after such a good experience in the sauna, ice swimming and dinner, it didn’t really bother us. Tanya was such an amazing host and she
is so knowledgeable about Rovaniemi and the Finnish traditions and we learnt so much from her. Thank you so much to Alex and Tanya for an amazing experience :)

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I would recommend this tour as it will save you a bit of time (rather than doing it DIY, one by one). It is do-able the three activities in one day in santa village becauseeverything is walking distance in there, but if you want to know more infos and trivias, and save time on searching the places where to do activities, and queuing to buy the tickets then i would recommend you to book this one. It includes everything and the guide will answet yout questions. Thanks to our guide Alex, we manage to do everything we want to do in 1 day. We didnt have to line to buy tickets in that cold weather. The trivias and his shop recommendations are interesting and useful!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We had a brilliant day out with a very informative guide. Collected from our apartment and taken to feed the reindeer, we had a sleigh ride followed by a hot drink. Moved on to visit the Huskies,they were wonderful to see, the ride was brilliant. Met Santa and had lots of information throughout from our guide :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

The tour itself was soo worth it. We got to ride in a husky carriage (I advise 5km distance), had a tour in the husky farm, got to pet beautiful huskies, sent letters from Santa’s Post Office, see Santa himself, rode in a reindeer carriage, and had an adventure on snowmobile, and entered the ARCTIC!!! Everything from 10:30 till 16:00. I wish we could spend more time in Santa’s Village but everything closed at 17:00.
Alex was a very very helpful and polite person. He was kind enough to arrange additional things that we wanted to add to the tour today! He was very understanding too. Also, he told us about the live video-cam that was installed right where you enter Arctic Circle. He helped us bu taking a lot of our pictures too!!