Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nordic Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nordic Adventures
from $77.20
from $135.81
from $239.03
More Info
All reviews national park finnish sauna ranua zoo highly recommend it to everyone ice lake frozen lake delicious dinner ice hole grilled salmon private tour northern lights finnish culture small group biscuits amazing experience once in a lifetime ice fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

This tour is amazing! Alex and his wife are very friendly. He explained everything clearly about Sauna and wildlife in Rovaniemi. Their house is very warm and lovely. We had fresh Salmon for dinner.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

I went off of everyone else’s reviews and chose Nordic adventures because I’m the kind of person who travels alone and tries to meet locals and stay away from tourist traps. On my first trip to see the northern lights though, I didn’t find anyone that I could link up with who was local and so I did extensive research and even rented my own car to try and stay solo on the trip. In the end I decided to join Nordic adventures for my first night to hope to see the northern lights and also because the company states that they keep group sizes small and provide a personal experience. I have to say that hands down I am blown away. Every step from booking to being picked up even to communication with Alex days after my tour was over was incredible. I don’t feel like I was on a tour, I feel like I was hanging out with a few friends. Alex’s Kota on the lake was magic and I would have enjoyed the night whether we saw the northern lights or not. Luckily... they were magic. But this company is hands down the best way I could have experienced the beauty of Finland. Thank you Alex. I’ll be back soon.

1  Thank sunshinetravlr
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Amazing young man, Alex Rudyuk, very knowledgable and an excellent evening with phenomenal views. This was a very memorable night, and will never be forgotten! The lights were beautiful and the serenity of the atmosphere was fantastic. We cannot thank Alex enough for this life-changing experience, and a delicious dinner of freshly cooked salmon and potatoes!

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We had a great tour to the frozen falls with Alex. Fortunately it was just us for that day so we actually had a private tour! Alex was great and professional! The falls and the trail is wonderful and special. We sure recommend to visit there in small group such as Nordic Adventures offer. Thank you Alex for a wonderful day in the nature!

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

It's a very nice trip.We come from China and we see a lot of polar animals. thanks to Nordic Adventures.