Tripadvisor

from $152.80
from $219.59
from $141.47
More Info
All reviews finnish sauna private lake national park finnish culture frozen lake highly recommend it to everyone ranua zoo ice lake delicious dinner wonderful tour northern lights salmon amazing experience private tour sausage these guys small group
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2018

It was my first time in Lapland, so I have had no any idea of what was I going to do there. Tons of offers from various tourism companies, plenty of possible trips and services to choose. However, my search ended up on the Private Lappish evening in the real wilderness (so atmospheric and exciting), offered by the Nordic Adventures travel company. The experience I have received was outstanding, sauna and traditional dinner were included, and I loved it. Never before I have been to the Finnish sauna, never before I have tried Lappish cousine, and I did not regret about choosing this opportunity at all! Whole service was smooth and pleasant, I give my five stars to this trip, but I wish I could leave 6-star feedback! I recommend it to everyone, who is willing to visit this magical place.
Thanks to Alex, I had a great time!

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Alex, is simply an awesome guy.. knows everything about anything Lapland!
He took me on a 5Km hike into Kurouoma National Park.. picked me up from Rovaniemi .... and it turned out to be one amazing day! The frozen water falls were magical, so was the quick picnic of Finnish sausages...
Beautiful terrain... amazing views..
Alex’s company was really amazing... eased out, relaxing trip!

1  Thank renthomas
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up at 5 and got to go in the Sauna at 5:45, ate at 7:15 and drove back to Rovaniemi at around 8.

The Sauna and the house were very lovely. We had the sauna all by ourselves and were left alone all the time.

The Dinner was great and we learned a lot about Finnish Traditions.

After Dinner we were shown the Kingdom of the Lord of the House, so the workshop.
It was really great to learn so much about the life here, how it was traditional and how it is now.

The few things that were not perfect:
-We felt a bit rushed. 2 hours of sauna and a bit more time for the dinner would’ve been nice.
- at Dinner we sat next to each other and just ahead of us, pointed directly at us, was a Surveilance Camera. This way we felt a little uncomfortable.

1  Thank FlintM-H
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience to have a Finnish style sauna by the frozen lakeside. My parents were super excited for jumping into the lake / the snow. This was really an unforgettable experience for us who live in a place without snow. The host Alex and his wife were very friendly and keen to share their local’s life with us. And unexpectedly at the end he gave us a little surprise (that I'm not gonna share here haha). Yep, I can tell this is one of the most awesome things in this trip in Finland and it's a MUST do for those who wants to know more about locals.

1  Thank SumanN109
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We went to Alex Rudyuk sauna and dinner in rovaniemi. It was an amazing expirience the sauna is located on a frozen lake in a beautiful spot. You sit in the sauna and then you can jump into the ice or little pool with icy water wich is an amazing thing to do. Dinner cooked by Alex was very tasty.

Date of experience: March 2018