“Local mood ambiance and tasteful food”
Review of Restaurant Nili

Restaurant Nili
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Rovaniemi
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

For me a good local place to eat typical and smooth tasty food.
Spike with carrot for me)). Enjoy flu people and quickly and personal service. Don't expect to much and you will be surprised!))

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Nili

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The staff were wonderful and very pleasant. They were very helpful in accommodating our party of 6 and 1 infant. But the food was very expensive and lacked luster. My husband had the reindeer and I had the steak. Neither of us really enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Louise D
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The three stars I've given are for the amazing flavour and freshness of the food and the friendly service of the staff. Unfortunately I have to say that the food, while delicious is ridiculously overpriced and the portions are small. I was there with my husband and my Mother and we all ate starter, main, dessert and had a glass of wine each and were all still a bit hungry afterwards. The price was around 250€ which for me is too much. Yes, it's lovely local finnish food but I've eaten the same fare in Helsinki for half that price so I can't help but feel they've bumped up the price to make the most of unwitting Santa Claus village tourists.

1  Thank karingal
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We had the set menu,it was €58 per person.It includes a soup,a fish starter,then a reindeer main cooked two ways followed by a baked cheese dessert.Its right in the middle of the city centre you can't miss it.Staff was nice and told us how it was cooked and what sauce it was.well worth visiting

1  Thank Christophertkf
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is nice especially if looking for local specialities. When making a reservation, request for a booth. Some of the tables can be noisy. Our table was just by the door and we were annoyed by the people coming in and the draft coming from the door.

Our salmon appetizers were excellent, reindeer was nice as well. The fillet was quite average. The lappish cheese dessert was nice.

Next time we have to try the bear steak.

1  Thank Tonttu_12