Excellent facility!!! It is technically camping, but pretty easy. The units are canvass cottages and are very clean and comfortable...with a real bed and very nicely appointed...of course there is no AC (an additional fan would have helped a lot!), We loved our stay at VICG and highly recommend it! Two suggestions for the owners: You must address the ice situation. Providing a cooler to use but then the only ice option is 5 little ice trays for 6 untis of people is a joke. Buy an ice machine or solve this some other way. Another idea is to provide golf carts to rent for shuttling to and from Honeymoon Beach. Overall, a unique and very cool place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island