I'm a "Maho Bay refugee". The loss of Maho Bay a was made less painful by finding this gem on Water Island. The campground was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The proximity to two beaches (one for scavenging and one for sunning and swimming) was perfect. The staff at the campground (Sean) was very helpful and an amusing character. He was attentive to all the campers. The camaraderie of meeting in the pavilion with other vacationers was great. We met some wonderful people.
Sorry we didn't meet the owners, they were on vacation :-). And we love our toe rings :-)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island