My family and I had made reservations and got a very quick and friendly response from Deborah. When we were no longer going to be able to stay at the campground Deborah was very kind and even helped to cancel our online reservation. If she is that great of a help in canceling business I can only imagine how wonderful she would be to her living and breathing guests at her property.
We are looking forward to experiencing the campground in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Eco Sensitive resort with self-contained canvas eco cottages, each with an ocean view terrance. We are located in the St. Thomas Harbor, on a pristine 500-acre island, Water Island, which has regular ferry service (10 min. boat ride) to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Each cabin has pillow top mattresses, all 100% cotton linens (including beach towels), an outdoor cooking pavilion with an ocean view and the property is only 5 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island