We spent a week on Water Island at the Campground for our honeymoon Sept 30-Oct 6. The location is quiet, gorgeous and so relaxing--perfect after all the wedding planning! We stayed in the suite and found the accommodations better than expected for a "campground." The other campers were awesome and everyone we met on the island (at Heidi's, and Joe's or on random golf carts between the campground and beach) was so friendly! Paul & Debbie have an amazing thing going there on Water Island and we HIGHLY recommend it. We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Eco Sensitive resort with self-contained canvas eco cottages, each with an ocean view terrance. We are located in the St. Thomas Harbor, on a pristine 500-acre island, Water Island, which has regular ferry service (10 min. boat ride) to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Each cabin has pillow top mattresses, all 100% cotton linens (including beach towels), an outdoor cooking pavilion with an ocean view and the property is only 5 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island