This was a truly upscale and comfortable way to stay on the Virgin Islands. We're used to tent camping, so it was a nice change having screened in, private cabins that looked like they were decorated straight out of an Ikea catalog. Bathroom and showers all within close walking distance. My husband and I really enjoyed getting to know the other guests who were there during our week. So glad we chose this instead of a cruise. There are plenty of small lizards and we had a few mosquitoes, but you will find these all over the island no matter where you stay. Good place to explore and close enough for day trips to the other islands. Honeymoon Beach was really nice. Recommend heading over to St Johns for a day to see more beautiful beaches and old sugar plantation ruins. Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island