Its been nearly a month now since our visit to the VI campground and my wife and I still talk about our stay here at the campground and dreaming of the next time we can take a trip back. If you are reading this and debating on booking the reservation... PLEASE stop hestitating, do yourself a favor and book it at once. You will be glad you did it when you arrive.
My wife and I are from the DC area and needed a break from the everyday life in the city. Everything from the cottage to the beach was absolutely perfect and best of all, you dont feel like you are some number as you do at a resort.
PS - Don't forget to get your drink on at heidi's on the beach at 9am :)
And for lunch- Heidi's cheeseburger is HUGE and delicious (it was my cheesebuger in paradise)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island