Location is good from several points of view
- Shopping. Although it was not our purpose, anyway there are several big shops near the hotel, so we had a shopping.
- Cultural. According our plans, we walked to station to see Mannerheim carriage, and next to Kenkavero. By the way, 200 meters from Kenkavero there is a beautiful lake, where we you can swim. I liked very much this Finnish-specific manner of beach - you can sweem not from shore, but using special wooden berth - some kind of wooden platform, which goes long to lake. A lot of pleasure!
What I liked in hotel:
- swimming pool with souna and table tennis
- good parking place
- quite good bathroom in a room
- quite good breakfast
What I disliked: corridor and entrance door to room were shabby - especially entrance door to room. It was not nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Business Hotel located downtown, 500 meters from train station & 5 km from Mikkeli Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumulus Mikkeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.