“I keep going back”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I have eaten in Kreeta many many times and the food has always been excellent - simple, tasty, Greek dishes.

The interior could be cosier and toilets warmer.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

I've been to Greece, I've been to many greek restaurants, but I never ate a better moussaka. Whenever I'm in Savo, I make sure I drop by to eat at Kreeta. I totally recommend it!

Reviewed May 18, 2011

I am half Greek been there. The guy lies that he's Greek and to Greeks that he's Serbian! He's surname is one of the proofs (Dcafzce). Foods are half ready from tans and sauces the same. If you are in first tables you can hear the mocrowave's bipping! Not Greek way making food, batismed Greek!

4  Thank MariosKuopio
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Many people I know had complimented this restaurant and have told me that it has wonderful service and food. The service was great, but night we dine here the food wasn't good. Meat and my potatoes were dry and there was no sauce nor proper salad. Tzatsiki should have been ordered separately, which we didn't know. Athmosphere was great. Nicely decorated. It's been so long now, since I ate here, that I could give it another try, just because everyone says it's a good place. Maybe they had a bad evening or backup chef when we were there.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

We had a great evening in Kreeta-restaurant in Kuopio. I loved the authentic Greek flavors of the food. I had the evening´s speciality lamb dish and my husband had a steak. Both were excellent. Only thing I did not like was that everything was in the same plate; salad, tsatsiki, meat, potatoes...I prefer having salad/tsatsiki and the main course in seperate dishes. Lovely service.