“Not good food”

Restaurant Isa Camillo
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Kuopio
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Isa Camillo is a Meditteranean restaurant located in old bank building. Isa Camillo was originally established 1998, and totally renowated at September 2013. Isa Camillo's kitchen uses seasonal ingredients. Restaurant has also a wide selection of wines. Also a beautiful terrace with a view to Snellman Park.
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have been eaten here twice. In both times I experienced that my food was huge dissapointment. Place's atmosphere is ok and service is ok but that can't help enought because modest (and even bad) taste of food. I have understood that price here is quite middle range but I'm not sure because I didn't pay my dinners by myself.

I can't recommed. There are better restaurants in Kuopio in my opinion.

Bologna, Italia
Reviewed August 10, 2008

good quality-price relationship

Reviewed January 3, 2008

Warm and romantic restaurant with simply good food.

Kuopio