“OLA AHLGREN är en gud” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Incontro

Incontro
Ranked #142 of 1,227 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian cuisine and wine, everything from classic dishes to innovative combinations. Live artists performing Fridays and Brunch on Saturday and Sunday. During the summer there is a large outdoor terrace. You find the restaurant by the main entrance of Gothia Towers and the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre.
Gothenburg, Sweden
“OLA AHLGREN är en gud”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good music, a bit to loud. But the "midde lclass" are were hungry? propably everybody thinks thats nice, suddenly police school had
their camp here.

Visited September 2012

Lillesand, Norway
“Ok lunsj place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

With the poor lunch choices fish pizza and chicken stew with different salads, we ended up with the buffet. Food was good but average, chicken booring but moist and tasty. This is an ok lunch place for eating when attending the next door Swedish Fair, but it is not a getaway for more intimate business discussions.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Not the best Gothenburg has to offer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

My review doesn't come more up to date than this...I am currently sitting here right now. the reason I right my review is because I am on a business trip and find myself eating along!

Now, I am staying at the Gothia Towers attending a conference so i this will be my second visit to Incontro largely because I work late and not inclined to venture out in to Gothenburg. As I sit here, I am thinking this might have been a preferable choice!

As I get to compare two visits here I can say that their service level drops when they are busy - understandable, but noted in my part since I didn't get the bread and olives in night two I was given the first night.

Quite a nice ambience and I don't mind the dark lighting in here - I can sit quietly on my own and not feel inspicuous. and groups can enjoy themselves without being a spectacle.

The food is quite nice - I particulary enjoyed the asparagus salad. Though it was a big portion and I only ate a fraction of my pasta - rather a waste!

Now the actual reason for my review is the entertainment....none on the first night....thankfully! I'm sorry to say that both singers (man and a woman) are pretty terrible. I think the woman was trying to be funny, but I don't speak Swedish so I can't tell and no one laughed....but the pianist is playing something of a Who's Framed Roger Rabbit styley! and again, sorry, but neither can sing and I am looking forward to getting my bill and leaving!

I think if you were enjoying a few cocktails the entertainment would be fun and you could forgive the singing - unfortunately no one is!

certainly not the worst hotel restaurant I've been to, but I think it would be worth the effort to go out in to town

• Visited April 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Brup!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

You can find here more idiots per square meter in all the city. Silly place for dumb people. Smells like testosterone and hair gel and the girls are touched "accidentally". Want to throw up!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Alberto M
Munich, Germany
“Good Italian restaurant at Gothia Towers hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good Italian restaurant in Gothenborg'sGothia Towers hotel with a varitey of Italian but also fusion food and a nice international wine selection. Better than the average scandinavian "pizza eatery". Staff is friendly, the visitors international and the service prompt and helpful.
Try the menue with great pasta and a good choice of meat.

• Visited October 2011