“You can't give less than 5”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 28 +

28 +
Ranked #81 of 1,239 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Scandinavian, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“You can't give less than 5”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

You can't give less than 5 scores to this place....
The food is great, really out of the standard good, just top class, the wines even better, the service very formal and professional, the place is cosy.

There is a very interesting menu, with a different wine for each dish served.... And they bring you a lot of them, from appetiser to dessert.... Excellent., incredibly good... A real dream for gourmets.

Only the bill at the end is an authentic, terrific nightmare....

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Fulvio R

Linkoping, Sweden
“Oh, well, nevermind.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went there with a friend and we were treated very badly by the waiter.
Here's the story. I booked very late and 28+ was the only top-class restaurant where I was able to get a table. (Warning sign?)
I found the starter... really not good. I ate some of it, left the rest. But, my choice, my mistake, I thought and I wasn't going to let this ruin the evening. Interestingly enough, the waiter did not even ask what was wrong, nor did he offer more bread. Then, when my friend wanted beer with her fish and things really went wrong. Yes, we clearly got the message that we were not the kind of clientele the restaurant wanted, so we paid and left. We may have been tired after a week's work, we may not have been dressed to the nines, but we were still paying customers.

• Visited March 2013
Gothenburg
“Among the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Is this the best meal I have ever had? May be not, but it’s definitely among the top best meals I have had. My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by treating us to a 7-course dinner at 28+. Everything was exceptional! Food, drink, service, everything! It is rather costly, but worth every cent.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank GothenburgProfessor
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Top class, bursting with flavous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

The best restaurant experience in Göteborg I've had!
This is true fine dining but in a relaxed atmosphere in a cosy basement setting.
The food was bursting with flavour and I specially remember the arabica sauce...

Visited March 2013
2 Thank J A
Gothenburg, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A restaurant with a pedigree!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a very famous restaurant, and it has been in the Michelin guide a long time.

You eat very well here, but getting a table is not nearly as easy!