“Great food and a nice atmosphere”

Ombra Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #97 of 1,338 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We visited Ristorante Ombra on a very busy evening so I reserved a table in advance since the place is fairly small, they only hose 20-25 guests.
Around our table we ordered many different dishes from pizza to pasta and risotto. Everyone was very happy with the food, tasty and in reasonable size portions. The service was friendly and worked hard to keep up with all the guests this evening.
We will for sure come back again and try out more from the menu. The prizes are a bit above the normal “Pizza places” but you also get something else here, it is nice value for money I think.

1  Thank CBxGBG

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The pizzas are really tasty, with a thin crust and good quality toppings. I've been there 2 times and each time I was well received, especially the 2nd time when the waiter took our jackets to hang them and was really helpful. The desserts are still too expensive (9€ the lemon sorbet, really ?) but this is always like this in Sweden! Otherwise the pizzas are from 120 sek to 170 sek or something).

I was just a little disappointed when I took the Buffala pizza: I was expecting more mozzarella on it as it was the point of this pizza but still it was very good.

1  Thank LuFaFuL
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I am Italian and I can assure that the pizza there was very good and authentic! Prices quite reasonable for Swedish standards. 100% recommended if you're looking for a "real" tasty pizza!

2  Thank ValeriaLennon
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The best Italian place we have been in Sweden. Very satisfied with service and food quality. Truely Italian place with grat atmosphere. Would recommend to everyone who like Italian cousin. Just perfect!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We just visited the restaurant. It's very small, however the food was lovely. It's a very small venue. The owner seems a nice guy just busy busy. Was a great experience , glad we went.

1  Thank we-love-holidays2012